Construction Storm Water
Construction disturbing over ½ acre must meet certain requirements and develop a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) to mitigate sediment and other storm water pollutants originating from improperly managed construction projects.
Wood County's Storm Water Resolution
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Submittal Cover Sheet & SWPPP Contact List.
- Contractor Contact Sheet and Certification Form for each contractor.
- One (1) copy of complete SWPPP (plan sheets, documents, forms, etc).
- One (1) copy of completed Ohio EPA SWPPP Checklist.
- One (1) copy of storm drainage, sediment settling pond, and post-construction storm water quality calculations.
- One (1) copy of BMP maintenance agreement with long-term maintenance plan.
- Digital copy (PDF) of all items submitted.
Wood County charges a fee which covers the cost of plan review, permit processing, and inspection. Fees must be made payable to the “Wood County Engineer”. All fees must be received prior to the approval of the plans. The fee schedule is below:
|0 - 5 Acres||$1,150.00|
|5 - 6 Acres||$1,250.00|
|6 - 7 Acres||$1,350.00|
|7 - 8 Acres||$1,450.00|
|8 - 9 Acres||$1,550.00|
|9 - 10+ Acres||$1,650.00|
|Number of Lots||Fee|
|1 Single Lot Form (1 - 4 Lots)||$450.00|
|2 Single Lot Forms (5 - 8 Lots)||$500.00|
|3 Sign le Lot Forms (9 - 12 Lots)||$550.00|
|4 Single Lot Forms (13 16 Lots)||$600.00|
|Any additional forms will be charged an additional $50 per form|
Rural Residential Development
Residential home construction in Lake, Middleton, Perrsyburg, or Troy Townships which disturbs over ½ acre, but is not part of a larger common plan of development or sale, is subject to Wood County’s Erosion and Sediment Control Regulations. Home builders should complete and submit the lot construction form for such sites. Fees for rural residential development are $450.00. Fees must be made payable to the “Wood County Engineer”. All fees must be received prior to the application approval.